By: Breezermom (food.com) modified by J. Valentine
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 4-6 hours
Sat. Fat: 2.7
- 25 ounces of Chicken Breast (2 12.5 oz cans of chicken for ease)
- 1 (10 ¾) can of low fat cream of mushroom
- 1 (10 ¾) can of low fat cream of chicken
- 2 (10 ¾) soup cans of water
- 4 teaspoons of all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of chicken bouillon granules
- 1 ½ Cups of Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 1 Cup of Onion
- 10 Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (low fat version)
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Oregano
- Mix all ingredients except biscuits in the Crockpot.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and gently stir in mixture.
- Cover; cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
- If you wish for it to be thicker at the end of the cooking process, take the lid off the and let it cook uncovered for 10-30 minutes to your thickness preference.
- For more awesomeness, add a nice side of mashed potatoes. Comfort like Grandma used to make!