Coming to you, from Louisville, KY! It’s the @Valentine Podcast with your “Every Which Way but Loose” couple, J and Renee Valentine.
Intro Music – @Valentine Podcast Theme song by Nate Scott a.k.a 8bitM3 – http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitM3
Today is Monday, May 9, 2011 and this is Episode 9! Sponsored by Maphook at Maphook.com.
- Free Comic Book Day
- Trip to Edinburgh Outlet Mall
- Mother’s Day
- Congratulations Bouvi!
Tech (Gadgets, Computers, etc.)
- Mom’s Kindle
- J saved my External Hard Drive
- Trying to Give up Cable
- Playstation 3
- Amazon MP3/Amazon Cloud Player
Media (Movies, Games, Books, Television Shows)
- The Fifth Element
- No Country for Old Men
- Red Sonja
- Every Which Way But Loose
- Dr. Who
- Game of Thrones
- Sade Concert
- Chicken AND Egg Salad!
- Food Tasting: We’re Doing it Live! (Music:”C Jam Blues” by Pablo Bobrowicky)
- Strongbow Apple Cider
Odds and Ends
- Want to visit Austin for Alachia and Salt Lick BBQ
Podcast of the Week (Until we run out of Podcasts)
Email / Review
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see our blog at atvalentine.com. The podcast Twitter feed is atvalentineblog. J’s Twitter feed is theCaoboi and Renee’s twitter feed is theIceflow
Outro Music: – Spread the Love – T Bird and the Breaks
- Renee watched Fistful of Dollars for the first time. Pretty good for a movie made in the sixties. Clint is the badass of his time. Loved that he had no back story but yet he cleansed the whole time.
- Watched about four episodes of 24. This series is so easy to watch one and then another…then another…then another. You keep wanting to see how Jack will get out of this time. Excellently done even with all the bloopers that we found.
- Played Rift which we will talk about coming up. Rift is a ton of fun even though there are so many abilities you can have. The art is gorgeous and there’s no pressure. We just enjoy myself in that game.
- Renee managed to get through another series in her comic collection that she’s behind on. She finished up Dark Avengers. She loved this story arc. It’s almost like the dirty side of the Avengers. Maybe the dark side of the regular Avengers.
- We went to Indianapolis to eat at Big Bub’s Burgers and Ice Cream. The burgers are great, the waffle fries with bacon, cheese and sour cream were amazing, and the cinnamon crumb ice cream was decadent. We’ll be back. Even with those creepy statues.
- We raided Friday and Saturday with the best raid team I’ve ever had. We made a bit of progression with the boss that we wanted to but didn’t really get him down. Even if we didn’t, we still had tons of fun. Thanks for all the laughs, Not in the Face.
- J started reading “Machine of Death” this is a pretty good compilation of short stories that revolves around people that know what their cause of death is going to be but do not know when it will happen. You should check it out it’s creepy and causes some laughter.
- J played some Minecrarft on Sunday and figured out the “cart exploit” on making the minecart go faster and not have to use a powered minecart.
- J tried to help a lady with her groceries in Carmel, Indiana but she looked at me funny as if I was going to steal her bread. (See the bullet above about the creepy statues)
- We got our Outloand Dungeon Hero achievment this weekend. It didn’t take us long. I just want to thank Blizzard for making me redo them all over again! (sarcasm)
- J purchased “You Don’t Know Jack” for the XBOX360 this weekend and played Nate with it. That game is fun and the humor is awesome. Look for a review at a later date. I definite party game!