Episode 012 – Remembering
The @Valentine Podcast Show notes[audio http://atvalentine.podbean.com/mf/web/usqebi/Episode012.mp3|titles=Episode 012 – Remembering]
Coming to you, from Louisville, KY! It’s the @Valentine Podcast with your remembering couple, J and Renee Valentine.
Intro Music – @Valentine Podcast Theme song by Nate Scott a.k.a 8bitM3 – http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitM3
Today is Monday, May 30, 2011 and this is Episode 12! Happy Memorial Day! Sponsored by Maphook at Maphook.com.
- Last weekends sound quality hahahaha!!!
- Cracker Barrel and the Awkward Hug
- Old Chicago Pizza and the Case of the Low Hanging Pants
- J Joined the World Beer Tour
- Churchill Downs for Memorial Day
Tech (Gadgets, Computers, etc.)
- Google Music “beta” invites.
- Friend Zerbious got a Kindle with the Ads
Media (Movies, Games, Books, Television Shows)
- LA Noire
- Portal 2
- Action Jackson
- Clash of the Titans
- Finished A Game of Thrones and moved on to A Clash of Kings
- The Help
- Delver Magic – Book I on Kindle Store for free
- Skillet Chicken Parmesan (Brought to you by Buxley)
- Tony’s Cajun Seasoning
Odds and Ends
- We broke the vaccuum 😦 doing research on vacuum to buy.
- Facebook “middlename” rant.
- How often do you talk to your parents?
Podcast of the Week (Until we run out of Podcasts)
- The Shakespeare Sound with Reggie and Dana
Email / Review
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also see our blog at atvalentine.com. The podcast Twitter feed is atvalentineblog. J’s Twitter feed is theCaoboi and Renee’s twitter feed is theIceflow
Outro Music: – My Country ‘Tis of Thee by René Marie