> Weekend Wrapup
> Weekend Wrapup: 02/18/2011-02/20/2011
Weekend Wrapup: 02/18/2011-02/20/2011
- Renee watched Fistful of Dollars for the first time. Pretty good for a movie made in the sixties. Clint is the badass of his time. Loved that he had no back story but yet he cleansed the whole time.
- Watched about four episodes of 24. This series is so easy to watch one and then another…then another…then another. You keep wanting to see how Jack will get out of this time. Excellently done even with all the bloopers that we found.
- Played Rift which we will talk about coming up. Rift is a ton of fun even though there are so many abilities you can have. The art is gorgeous and there’s no pressure. We just enjoy myself in that game.
- Renee managed to get through another series in her comic collection that she’s behind on. She finished up Dark Avengers. She loved this story arc. It’s almost like the dirty side of the Avengers. Maybe the dark side of the regular Avengers.
- We went to Indianapolis to eat at Big Bub’s Burgers and Ice Cream. The burgers are great, the waffle fries with bacon, cheese and sour cream were amazing, and the cinnamon crumb ice cream was decadent. We’ll be back. Even with those creepy statues.
- We raided Friday and Saturday with the best raid team I’ve ever had. We made a bit of progression with the boss that we wanted to but didn’t really get him down. Even if we didn’t, we still had tons of fun. Thanks for all the laughs, Not in the Face.
- J started reading “Machine of Death” this is a pretty good compilation of short stories that revolves around people that know what their cause of death is going to be but do not know when it will happen. You should check it out it’s creepy and causes some laughter.
- J played some Minecrarft on Sunday and figured out the “cart exploit” on making the minecart go faster and not have to use a powered minecart.
- J tried to help a lady with her groceries in Carmel, Indiana but she looked at me funny as if I was going to steal her bread. (See the bullet above about the creepy statues)
- We got our Outloand Dungeon Hero achievment this weekend. It didn’t take us long. I just want to thank Blizzard for making me redo them all over again! (sarcasm)
- J purchased “You Don’t Know Jack” for the XBOX360 this weekend and played Nate with it. That game is fun and the humor is awesome. Look for a review at a later date. I definite party game!
Categories: Weekend Wrapup
24, Big Bub's, burgers, Clint Eastwood, comics, Dark Avengers, Fistful of Dollars, Jack Bauer, NitF, Rift, World of Warcraft